Monday, March 5, 2012

Ghost Rider : spirit of vengeance review





Well, I just finished watching Ghost Rider : Spirit of Vengeance, and I must say, I was very disappointed. the Movie had nothing special to offer, the story and plot were really boring and lame, not to mention a Cleche !!


I like Nicolas Cage, I really do, but just as his latest movie " Drive Angry ", this movie was terrible. the acting was awaful, especially from the lead actress Violenta Placido who played an annoying character named Nadya. And while I did not think the first film was any better, but at least we had the always sexy Eva Mendez in the first one !!
the boy actor in the film was not better in anyway either, just flat out annoying. Cage on the other hand, was the better actor out of the bunch, but his scenes when turning into the Rider seemed a bit wierd at times. his devilish look is hilarious.


Some action scenes were good, but mostly had nothing original or new. just ok.
the story in short is that of a young boy being hunted by a gang of small crooks that are being paid by the devil himself to catch the boy and bring to him. it seems the boy has some secret " that i won't say here " and certain powers that the devil want it. and so it is up to our hero the Rider to stop him.
overall, very disappointing and not worth your time. I say 3 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment