Thursday, March 8, 2012

This means war movie review




Well, I'm not a big fan of Action comedies, further more, not a fan of Reese Witherspoon, and I'm not familiar with Chris Pine nor Tom Hardy, so one might understand my hesitation to go and watch this. So I was with a friend, and we decided to watch a catch a movie together, and he was so pushing to watch this, so i went in with very low expectations.

To tell the truth though, the movie did surprise me, it was much better than I was expecting, and the whole Spy vs Spy, where both the two CIA agents fighting for the love of one woman concept actually worked. it was a funny and hilarious, and i think what worked most and made this successful is the glowing chemistry between the three lead actors. they all seemed comfortable in their roles, and seemed to really have fun making this film. 

the film is as expected from its genre, does not take anything seriously, it is just pure fun, and the plot is quite simple and I'm sure most already know what it is about. the two Spies start using some of their skills and resources from working with the CIA to help get closer to Reese's character and win her love, from surveillance cameras to special spy gadgets which adds more to the fun.

So if you have nothing else to do, or are a big fan of these types of films, than i strongly recommend it, and it would be more suitable to attend with your special one, I do believe it is much fun for couples to go and catch this film.

I'd say 8 out of 10 

No comments:

Post a Comment