Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Zoe Saldana's latest



Is she or isn't she Hot ?!


Zoe Saldana is in early talks to join Christian Bale in the "gritty throwback to 1970s movie" OUT OF THE FURNACE for Relativity Media, Variety reports.
Formerly known as "The Low Dweller," the film centers on "a man released after serving four years in prison. His hopes for a peaceful homecoming are thwarted when his younger brother is brutally murdered and he sets out for revenge."
Saldana is in talks to play Bale's ex-wife, a waitress now married to the town sheriff. Robert Duvall is expected to play Bale's uncle, and Viggo Mortensen is circling the role of the villain, while several actors remain in the mix to play Bale's brother, says the Trade.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you for your comment! I'm glad you've decided to buy it, I definitely thought it was worth watching. I want to watch it again! Take care! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely recommend it in 3D. For me at least, part of this movies charm was the "greatness" the 3D gave to it. Well, that's my personal opinion anyway. I really want to read the comics, as I said I've read some but that was so long ago, I'd really like to go back there! :)

    ReplyDelete