Monday, March 5, 2012

Hugo review





Is it me or is Hugo a bit overrated ? this film has won a number of Oscar awards, not sure but I think five of them, and has been recieving a lot of positive reviews from all over

I just finished watching it on Blu Ray, and I really can't see what all the fuss is about ?! I can see that it looks really good, and it has some very good cinematography and costume designs, the acting by the two lead kids were also impressive for their age. However, despite those positive aspects, the movie fails in my opinion to capture the interest of the audience, mainly, because of the slow pace and the some what unoriginal plot

As you can see on the Blu ray picture above, a quote of it being a Masterpiece, well, I have to disagree that it isn't in anyway up to a masterpiece level of entertainment in my opinion, but I do understand why some poeple might enjoy it

I say 7.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment